The Tbilisi Grand Slam event that took place at the end of March was the third Grand Slam competition of 2021.
One of the finest judokas from all over the world touched down in Georgia’s capital city looking to add to the Olympic qualification points and claim some silverware.
80 countries, 5 continents, and a total of 441 competitors took part in the event. The Internation Judo Federation has put a Top 5 Ippons that happened at the competition.
5. Davlat Bobonov (Uzbekistan), -90 kg, 3rd place
4. Inbar Lanir (Israel), -78 kg, 3rd place (W)
3. Gantulga Altanbagana (Mongolia), -90 kg, 3rd place
2. Odette Giuffrida (Italy), -52 kg, 1st plce (W)
1. Aleko Mamiashvili (Georgia), -73 kg, 3rd place