A big welterweight match is heading for UFC 269 in December.
Former title challenger Jorge Masvidal will meet Leon Edwards.
The main card bout will be a three-round fight. Although the venue and location for the event have yet to be officially announced, the event is expected to take place in Las Vegas at the T-Mobile Arena.
The matchup has been anticipated for years following their backstage scuffle at UFC on ESPN+ 5, where the infamous, “three-piece and a soda,” line was delivered by Masvidal.
Here it is the fight card for the event:
- Amanda Nunes vs. Julianna Pena – for women’s bantamweight title
- Leon Edwards vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Dominick Cruz vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Randy Costa vs. Tony Kelley
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Kai Kara-France
- Priscila Cachoeira vs. Gillian Robertson
- Dricus Du Plessis vs. Andre Muniz
- Alex Perez vs. Matt Schnell
- Ryan Hall vs. Darrick Minner
- Sean O’Malley vs. Raulian Paiva
- Maycee Barber vs. TBA