“Course is simple and awesome. I always wanted to learn Karate, I have been through several courses and this is the best.” – Student Testimonial
What’s in this course?
This course introduces the basic fundamentals of Karate Shotokan with easy-to-do hands-on exercises that you can practice right in the browser. The course introduces primary use cases of Karate followed by an introduction to the Kihon basic technique, Kata, Kumite, Physical training, Anatomy of punches and blocks, Biomechanics of punches and blocks, and Terminoicalgy glossary. Each lecture is accompanied by a set of physical exercises giving the user a hands-on experience in developing Karate Shotocal knowledge.
What is so special about THIS course?
Lectures backed by animated slides make it simple and easy to understand. This is the only course that provides Exercises where you can practice Karate exercises right in your browser.
What you’ll learn?
– Over 100 videos with kihon, kata, kumite, physical training
– Biomechanics of punches and blocks in Karate
– Anatomy of punches and blocks
– Terminology glossary
Radoslav Mitkov Penov – 3 Dan Shotokan Karate-Do (WSKF)
– Karate instructor and lecturer at National Sports Academy “Vassil Levski”, Sofia, since 2009
– Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
-World Champion of Shotokan Karate-Do, Poland 2014 (SKDUN)
-European champion of Shotokan Karate-Do in team competitions, Hungary 2014, Poland 2018, Monte Negro 2019 (SKDUN)
– Five-time national champion (WKF) – 2003, 2005, 2006, 2010, 2011
– National champion of Shotokan Karate-Do – 2010 (WSKF)
– Participant in four European and three World Karate championships (WKF)
– Founder and president of Fighters Sports Club at National Sports Academy
– Instructor of the year of National Sports Academy “Vassil Levski” award – 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2021
– Assistant instructor of the national Karate team (WKF) 2009 – 2010
– Assistant instructor of the national Shotokan Karate-Do team (SKDUN) since 2012
– Winner of the gold belt for the best couch of the year 2019 of “The National Association of Martial Arts”
– International referee (SKDUN)
– Referee – National “B” class (WKF)
– Author of multiple publications in the country and abroad
Download the Shotokan Karate-Do Interactive Manual here