The two championship fights that will take place this Saturday night in Abu Dhabi at UFC 280 are all set following a successful weigh-in by the champions and the challengers.
Only one fighter missed weight at the early weigh-ins that took place at the UFC host hotel in Abu Dhabi.
UFC 280 is headlined by former UFC lightweight champion Charles Oliveira and Islam Makchachev who will fight for the vacant lightweight belt.
The co-main event is reserved for the bantamweight championship with Aljamain Sterling defending his belt against T. J. Dillashaw.
The featherweight preliminary bout between Zubaira Tukhugov and Lucas Almeida was officially announced as canceled just minutes before weigh-ins began due to a medical issue.
The full UFC 280 weigh-in results include:
- Charles Oliveira (70 kg) vs. Islam Makhachev (70 kg) – for vacant lightweight title
- Champ Aljamain Sterling (61.2 kg) vs. T.J. Dillashaw (61.2 kg) – for bantamweight title
- Sean O’Malley (61.4 kg) vs. Petr Yan (61.6 kg)
- Beneil Dariush (70.7 kg) vs. Mateusz Gamrot (70.7 kg)
- Katlyn Chookagian (57.8 kg)* vs. Manon Fiorot (56.9 kg
- Sean Brady (77.5 kg) vs. Belal Muhammad (77.1 kg)
- Caio Borralho (84.3 kg) vs. Makhmud Muradov (84.1 kg)
- Nikita Krylov (93.4 kg) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (93.4 kg)
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov (77.3 kg) vs. Gadzhi Omargadzhiev (77.5 kg)
- AJ Dobson (83.9 kg) vs. Armen Petrosyan (84.3 kg)
- Malcolm Gordon (57.1 kg) vs. Muhammad Mokaev (57.1 kg)
- Lina Lansberg (61.2 kg) vs. Karol Rosa (61.2 kg)
*Katlyn Chookagian missed weight by 0.6 kg