One fight was scrapped and one fighter missed weight at the UFC Fight Night 212 official weigh-ins that took place yesterday.
The event will be held tonight at the UFC Apex facility in Las Vegas, US. The card will proceed with a total of 11 fights.
In the main event, Alexa Grasso (14-3 MMA, 6-3 UFC) takes on Viviane Araujo (11-3 MMA, 5-2 UFC) in a women’s flyweight bout. Grasso and Araujo were the first two fighters to the scale and weighed in at 56.9 kilos and and 57.1 kg, respectively.
CJ Vergara (10-3-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) missed weight for his flyweight bout on the prelims against Tatsuro Taira (11-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC). Vergara was 1.3 kilos over the limit and will be fined 30 percent of his purse, but the fight will go on.
Prior to the weigh-ins, it was announced that due to weight-cutting issues for Askar Askarov (14-1-1 MMA, 3-1-1 UFC), his flyweight bout against Brandon Royval (14-6 MMA, 4-2 UFC) was cancelled.
Here are all the results:
- Alexa Grasso (56.9) vs. Viviane Araujo (57.1)
- Jonathan Martinez (61.4) vs. Cub Swanson (61.2)
- Dusko Todorovic (84.3) vs. Jordan Wright (83.9)
- Raphael Assuncao (61.6) vs. Victor Henry (61.6)
- Misha Cirkunov (93.4) vs. Alonzo Menifield (93.2)
- Brandon Davis (61.6) vs. Mana Martinez (61.6)
- Jacob Malkoun (84.1) vs. Nick Maximov (84.1)
- Lucas Alexander (65.9) vs. Joanderson Brito (66.2)
- Sam Hughes (52.1) vs. Piera Rodriguez (52.3)
- Tatsuro Taira (57.1) vs. CJ Vergara (58.5)*
- Mike Jackson (77.1) vs. Pete Rodriguez (77.3)