One of the biggest fighting events in Russia will be conducted under the SENSHI rules.
On November 1 at the “Luzhniki” Palace of Sport in Moscow, Russian fighting fans will be able to enjoy one of the top events of the year – “The Battle of Champions 11: School vs. School”. The fight night is being organized by the Russia Union of Martial Arts.
The tournament will provide 8 bouts, including a WAKO world kickboxing title fight, a WMC Intercontinental Muay Thai title fight, and a SENSHI KWU title fight.
Timur Gastachev (Russia) will square off against Jan Soukup (Czech Republic) in a Kyokushin match conducted under the SENSHI KWU’s Professional League rules.
Alexander Zaharov (two-time world champion) and Zakaria Laaouatni (ISKA European champion and a three-time France champion) will fight for the WAKO world kickboxing belt.
Magomed Zainukov (Russia champion and a two-time world champion) and Masoud Minaei (Iran muay thai champion and a European kickboxing champion) will compete for the WMC Intercontinetal muay thai title.
Check out the remaining bouts from the November 1 fight card:
– Ashabali Magomedov (ashihar karate, two-time world champion) vs. Andrey Chekhonin (kyokushinkai, a WAKO world champion, winner in the “Battle of Champions 7”, World Cup priz winner)
– Ivan Shped (kudo, multiple World Championships prizer winner) vs. Arslan Gadziev (grappling, world champpion)
– Rasul Omarov (wushu, a two-time european champion, winner in the “Battle of Champions 10”) vs. Yuri Zaatov (kickboxing, champion of Russia)
– Maxim Futin (sambo, European champion) vs. Dmitry Marchenko (jiu-jitsu, a world, and European champion)
– Maxim Slugin(Muay Thai, a two-time Russia champion) vs. Giannis Budagov (kickboxing, champion of Russia and prize-winner from European championships)