The Tbilisi Grand Slam event that took place in May was the fifth Grand Slam competition of 2021.
One of the finest judokas from all over the world touched down in one of the most beautiful cities in Russia looking to add to the Olympic qualification points and claim some silverware.
79 countries, 5 continents, and a total of 407 competitors took part in the event. The Internation Judo Federation has put a Top 5 Ippons that happened at the competition.
5. Mikhail Ugolnikov (Russia), -90 kg, 7th place
4. Beatriz Souza (Brasil), +78 kg, 3rd place (W)
3. Johannes Frey (Germany), +100 kg, 3rd place
2. Daria Mezhetskaya (Russia), -52 kg, 2nd plce (W)
1. Sungho Lee (South Korea), -81 kg, 3rd place