Former two-time WBC heavyweight challenger Luis Ortiz returned to the ring this past weekend with a TKO win over former champion Charles Martin.
“King Kong” was floored twice, but he managed to get up and knocked down his adversary two times before the ref stopped the clash in the sixth round after the Cuban fighter was landing massive blows to the body and the head of Martin.
After the fight, Ortiz said he’s ready for who ever and called out the names of Andy Ruiz, Tyson Fury and Dillian Whyte.
“Every heavyweight is on the line. I want to fight Andy Ruiz,” said Luis Ortiz to ESNEWS when asked who he wants to face next after his win over Charles Martin last Saturday night.
Last year the Mexican said numerous times that he’s willing to face Ortiz, but now it seems like the former unified champion has lost interest in such a fight.