IJF Paris Grand Slam was held in the middle of October and it was the sixth edition of this year’s Grand Slam events.
One of the finest judokas from all over the world touched down in France’s capital city with one goal on their minds – getting a solid start for the qualification process of Paris 2024 Olympic Games.
281 judokas from 45 countries were competing for the silverware. The International Judo Federation has put a Top 5 Ippons that happened at the competition.
5. Cedric Olivar (France), -100 kg, 5th place
4. Gefen Primo (Israel), -52 kg, 1st place (W)
3. Anri Egutidze (Portugal), -90 kg, 3rd place
2. Astride Gneto (France), -52 kg, 2nd place (W)
1. Orlando Cazorla (France), -66 kg, 3rd place