The Doha World Judo Masters was the first major event for 2021.
The 398 best judokas from all over the world touched down in Qatar with one goal on their minds – victory. A total of 69 nations were represented at the prestigious event.
215 men and 183 women were chasing not only the silverware but qualification points for the upcoming 2021 Olympics.
Here are the five best ippons that took place at the three-day competition in the Arabic country.
5. Yerlan Serikzhanov (Kazakhstan), -66 kg, 7th place
4. Loriana Kuka (Kosovo), -78 kg, 3rd place (W)
3. An Changrim (South Korea), -73 kg, 1st place
2. Clarisse Agbegnenou (France), -63 kg, 1st place (W)
1. Beka Gviniashvili (Georgia), -90 kg, 2nd place