The end of October marked the much-anticipated return of the Judo Grand Slam tournaments.
After an 8-month hiatus, elite judokas gathered around in Budapest chasing silverware and qualification Points for the Tokyo Olympic Games next year.
405 athletes from 61 countries took part in the event.
Here you can check out the Top 5 Ippons that occurred during the three-day tournament in the capital city of Hungary.
5. Saeid Mollaei (Mongolia), -81 kg, 3rd place
4. Daria Bilodid (Ukraine), -52 kg, 3rd place (W)
3. Nikoloz Sherazadishvili (Spain), -90 kg, 3rd place
2. Andreea Chitu (Romania), -52 kg, 3rd place (W)
1. Mikhail Igolnikov (Russia), -90 kg, 1st place