Greg Hardy (5-1) will be making his return to the Octagon this fall, several media outlets are reporting.
The former NFL star is coming off of a TKO win against Juan Adams at UFC on ESPN 4. The fight with Adams was supposed to be the real test for the 31-year-old American, but Hardy made an easy work of his adversary.
Hardy’s next challenge is Jarjis Danho (5-1-1).
— MaRCeL DoRFF 🇳🇱🇮🇩 (@BigMarcel24) September 4, 2019
The two will be meeting at UFC Singapore on October 26. The event will be headlined by the welterweight fight between Demian Maia and Ben Askren. It’s interesting to note that the 35-year-old Danho hasn’t fought since 2016 when he drew against Christian Colombo.
As of right now, the UFC Singapore card consists of the following matchups:
- Demian Maia vs. Ben Askren
- Michael Johnson vs. Stevie Ray
- Ciryl Gane vs. Don’Tale Mayes
- Sergei Pavlovich vs. Maurice Greene
- Frank Camacho vs. Beneil Dariush
- Jarjis Danho vs. Greg Hardy
- Ian Heinisch vs. Brad Tavares