Stay Healthy And Safe While You Train Hard! The Most In-Demand Grappling Coach On Earth, Professor John Danaher, Explains How To Maintain The Safest Habits In The Gym
- Learn how to avoid the most common injury situations that come up in any Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu gym with John’s advice on what to look for.
- Cultivate the right gym culture for safety and success as John shows you how important lessons like the law of the triad help guide his students to new levels.
- Avoid collision and falling body weight injuries as you see what causes these injuries and why you can easily train around these problems.
- Make your submission training safe with John’s simple rules that no one talks about!
- Professor John Danaher has taught grappling and combat superstars like Gordon Ryan, Georges St. Pierre, Garry Tonon, and many more throughout his illustrious coaching career – with remarkable success with students of all levels of experience and athleticism.
- Know more. Win more.