Asia’s premier fighting league returns tomorrow with another six-fight event that takes place in Bangkok, Thailand.
ONE: A New Breed II includes three MMA bouts, a single kickboxing clash, and two Muay Thai fights.
The six-bout card is topped by a special World Champion versus World Champion attraction, as Pongsiri PK. Saenchai Muaythaigym makes his bantamweight debut against highly acclaimed promotional newcomer Sean “Clubber” Clancy in a three-round Muay Thai affair.
Take a peek at the entire card below.
- Pongsiri PK.Saenchai Muaythaigym vs. Sean Clancy (Muay Thai – bantamweight)
- Superlek Kiatmoo9 vs. Fahdi Khaled (kickboxing – flyweight)
- Supergirl Jaroonsak Muaythai vs. Milagros Lopez (Muay Thai – catchweight of 53.7 kilograms)
- Prach Buapa vs. Brogan Stewart-Ng (mixed martial arts – catchweight of 67.5 kilograms)
- Abu Muslim Alikhanov vs. Pascal Jaskiewiez (mixed martial arts – lightweight)
- Witchayakorn Niamthanom vs. Khalid Friggini (mixed martial arts – lightweight)
🔥 ONE: A NEW BREED II Bout Card 🔥
Tune in on 11 September for a Muay Thai main event BANGER! Plus, the debut of Wondergirl's sister, Supergirl, and more of the world's best strikers 💥💥💥 #ANewBreed2 #WeAreONE #ONEChampionship pic.twitter.com/G9W98Xntfw
— ONE Championship (@ONEChampionship) September 2, 2020