All 22 fighters, participating in the UFC Vegas 14 completed the weight-in for the event.
Rafael dos Anjos and Paul Felder, who face each other in the main event, showed 156 and 155.75 lbs, respectively, and will compete in a non-title lightweight bout.
Abdul Razak Alhassan and Eryk Anders from the main card, as well as Louis Smolka from the preliminary bouts, missed weight and will forfeit 20 percent of their purses to their opponents. The bouts will proceed as catchweights.
The middleweight showdown between Julian Marquez and Saparbeg Safarov has been canceled due to Safarov’s weight management issues.
- Paul Felder (155.75) vs. Rafael dos Anjos (156)
- Abdul Razak Alhassan (172.5)* vs. Khaos Williams (170)
- Kay Hansen (115.5) vs. Cory McKenna (116)
- Eryk Anders (187.5)* vs. Antonio Arroyo (185.5)
- Sean Strickland (194.5) vs. Brendan Allen (193.5) — 195-pound catchweight bout
- Ashley Yoder (115.5) vs. Miranda Granger (115.5)
- Alex Morono (170.5) vs. Rhys McKee (170.5)
- Jose Quinonez (135) vs. Louis Smolka (139)*
- Randa Markos (116) vs. Kanako Murata (115)
- Geraldo de Freitas (136) vs. Tony Gravely (135.5)
- Don’tale Mayes (262) vs. Roque Martinez (244)