In boxing, just like in life as general, preparation is everything.
If you’re doing your homework regularly, the surprising element won’t matter. The psychological and mental game is just as important as the actual fight. In the months, weeks, days and hours it’s all about getting in your opponent’s head. The one who manages to get stuck in the other one’s head – that’s the guy to bet on. The entrance to the ring may seem like a part of the show – but history has thought us that if you do it the proper way you’ve just won half the fight.
So, without further a due – check out our selection of some of the best and most memorable entrances in the professional boxing without any particular order.
1. Wladimir Klitschko – David Haye (Red Hot Chili Peppers – Can’t Stop)
2. Kubrat Pulev – Hughie Fury (D Emotion Project – Prituri se planinata)
3. Gennady Golovkin – Saul Alvarez II (The White Stripes – Seven Nation Army)
4. Tyson Fury – Sefer Seferi (LL Cool J – Mama Said Knock You Out & Afroman – Because I Got High)
5. Mike Tyson – Brian Nielsen (2pac – Ambitionz Az A Ridah)