One of the greatest Armenian wrestlers of all time – Stefan Kazaryan, has passed away at the age of 84.
Inducted in the Hall of Fame back in 2011, Stefan was one of the few successful wrestlers and then referees.
In addition to success on the mats and as a referee, Kazarayan was also an establishing member of the FILA Coaches, Technical, and Advanced School for Coaches Department.
- 10 times referee at the Olympic Games
- Instructed over than 100 international Referee courses
- Has been awarded the FILA Golden Whistle 1984
- Has received FILA medals in 1976, 1987, 2010
- Inducted in the Hall of Fame in 2011