The Yokkao Training Center in Bangkok, Thailand, has finally reopened after a three months period of closed doors amid the coronavirus outbreak.
Earlier this month trainers and fighter returned to their gym for the first time since March. Thailand has recorded no domestic infection case over the past month and there are plans to ease more restrictions in the coming months including the resumption of fighting events within the country.
Вижте тази публикация в Instagram.
Here’s the statement from the YOKKAO website:
With our gym now open to the public, our number one priority is the health and safety of all our customers, fighters, trainers and staff. In our effort to help minimize the risk of infection, we are undertaking measures to ensure and protect the health and safety of our employees as well as customers.
For visitors who are planning to train or shop at the YOKKAO Training Center Bangkok, here are the things to take note:
What we are doing:
- We will ensure extra cleaning of the gym compound, gear and all equipment to keep the training environment safe and as contamination-free as possible.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided at the training center.
- We will monitor the personal health of our employees on a daily and regular basis.
What we ask of you:
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you stay at home or in your hotel.
- As we will limit the number of guests training at the gym, you can book your training using our online booking system.
- All visitors will be required to register by using a QR code on-site. Instructions will be provided at the gym.
- We request that you clean your hands before and after training at the hand-sanitizer stations provided.
- Please bring your personal training gear or purchase them at our on-site store. Borrowing of gear will not be permitted.
- Please minimize physical contact including high-fives, hand shakes or hugs at the gym.